TapImmune Inc. Presentation Now Available for On-Demand Viewing
December 11, 2017
Company invites individual and institutional investors to view presentation at VirtualInvestorConferences.com
JACKSONVILLE, Fla., Month Day, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — TapImmune Inc. (NASDAQ: TPIV), a leading clinical-stage immuno-oncology company with ongoing clinical trials in ovarian and breast cancer, today announced that Peter Hoang, President and Chief Executive Officer, is now available for on-demand viewing at VirtualInvestorConferences.com.
TapImmune’s presentation will be available for 90 days. Investors and advisors may download shareholder materials from the “virtual trade booth” for the next three weeks.
Recent Company Highlights
- Potential to be a dominant player in T-cell cancer vaccines by eliciting both helper and killer T-cell responses; durable immune response generated by >90% of vaccinated patients against target
- Evaluating lead candidate in four ongoing Phase 2 studies in ovarian cancer and triple-negative breast cancer; additional studies planned for HER2+ breast cancer vaccine
- Capital efficient clinical strategy: two studies fully funded by grants totaling approx. $17 million
- PolyStart™ antigen expression technology offers multiple out-licensing opportunities
- Highly vetted technology: Collaborations with Mayo Clinic, AstraZeneca, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, U.S. Department of Defense
[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=”8px”][vc_column_text]About VirtualInvestorConferences.com
Since 2010, VirtualInvestorConferences.com, created by BetterInvesting (NAIC) and PRNewswire, has been the only monthly virtual investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for presenting companies to meet directly with investors using a graphically-enhanced online platform.
Designed to replicate the look and feel of location-based investor conferences, Virtual Investor Conferences unites PR Newswire’s leading-edge online conferencing and investor communications capabilities with BetterInvesting’s extensive retail investor audience network.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text][pr-disclaimer][/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]VirtualInvestorconferences.com
VP, Investor Relations Products and Services
Cision / PR Newswire / MultiVu
350 Hudson Street | 3rd Floor | New York, NY 10014
Phone 201 360 6767 | Mobile 212 729 8350